Anja Notanja Sieger: Like life, typewriters have no undo button
Editor’s Note: This is the first illustrated interview produced by the Milwaukee Independent, because the innovative approach reflects the personality and work of Anja Notanja Sieger. Video segments were also produced for this feature.
Q&A with Ànjà Notànjà Sieger
Anja Notanja Sieger and Freesia McKee locked tentacles in 2012 and slowly discovered over the course of numerous live radio sessions and paraben-free snack meals that they are indeed the harvesters and harbingers of THE SUBTLE FORCES.
- The Subtle Forces are the chopped cilantro sprinkled on her soup.
- The Subtle Forces furrow your brow for an 8th of a second.
- The Subtle Forces deliver both the bus driver and the bus rider to their next destination, same as always.
- The Subtle Forces believe that a Revolution must first be felt in the body, it must be viscerally desired before there is any societal momentum. We are society and this is our moment.
- Will we change? Can we feel what change is? Does change feel better than what we have? Is change possible?
- The Subtle Forces exist whether or not Anja and Freesia are there to divine them.
- Will you notice them?
- You will.