Video: Reflections on 5th Chardhi Kala 6K
The Sikh Coalition has defended Sikh civil liberties in the courtroom, classroom, community and halls of Congress for the past 15 years. On the 5th anniversary of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin massacre, the organization live streamed many of the memorial events to a world-wide audience.
This interview was broadcast during the Chardhi Kala 6K in Oak Creek on August 5, 2017, and offers reflections for Sikh community members who were touched by the tragedy.
- A son remembers the day his father was slain for his faith
- Photo Essay: Chardhi Kala 6K expands community healing
- Sikhs remain resilient after five years of living with tragedy
- A legacy of relentless optimism in response to hate crime
- Why Americans must continue to remember the Oak Creek massacre
- Timeline: Acts of domestic terrorism in Milwaukee
- Video: Reflections on 5th Chardhi Kala 6K
- Annual run turns tragedy into triumph to honor Sikh Temple victims
- Sikh temple survivor speaks on fake Bowling Green Μаssаcrе
- Victims of largest act of terrorism in Milwaukee largely forgotten by public
- Photo Essay: Targeted by hate, Sikhs embrace love
- Pardeep Kaleka: Forgiveness in the midst of tragedy
- Pardeep Kaleka: Testimony on post 9/11 rhetoric