Wm. K. Walthers, Inc. supplies loyal hobbyists with the materials to create a miniature world for model trains.
Started by Bill Walthers of Milwaukee in 1932, it is still run by the family today. The Milwaukee Independent spent a full day on locations with the crew of “Around the Corner with John McGivern,” while filming a season seven episode featuring the community of Havenwoods where Wm. K. Walthers has been based since 1977.
This photo essay is a collection of detailed images that present the model trains on display in the Walthers showroom.
- John McGivern’s Around the Corner celebrates Brewers Hill community
- Exclusive: On location with “Around the Corner” in Whitefish Bay
- Photo Essay: Behind-the-Scenes with John McGivern
- Map: Around the Corner Locations and Episodes
- Photo Essay: PBS Preview at Lakefront Brewery
- From ‘on location’ to public ‘screening’ with “Around the Corner”