Reggie Jackson: What I learned from a lynching survivor about anger
In this talk, Reggie Jackson shares what he has learned about dealing with anger in a positive way from his mentor, Dr. James Cameron, the only known lynching survivor and founder of America’s Black Holocaust Museum.
TEDx UW-Milwaukee Bio:
Reggie Jackson | What I Learned from a Lynching Survivor about Anger
- Head Griot, America’s Black Holocaust Museum
- Education Liaison, ResCare
- Adjunct Professor, Concordia University-Wisconsin
- Special Education Teacher, Milwaukee Public Schools
- 2017 Winner, Frank P. Zeidler Public Service Award, City of Milwaukee
- 2016 Courageous Love Award, First Unitarian Society of Milwaukee
- 2015 Winner, Eliminating Racism Award, Southeast Wisconsin’s YWCA
Recorded at TEDxUWMilwaukee
This TEDx event used the TED conference format but was independently organized by UW-Milwaukee.