- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We do not collect information from visitors of our site or other details to help you with your experience.
- When do we collect information?
We collect information only from you when you directly subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a contact form on our site.
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you, when you send an eMail inquiry, to follow up with the correspondence.
- How do we protect your information?
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We do not use an SSL certificate because MI does not process financial information.
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Third-party links
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site nor do we plan to do so in the future.
- Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
- Contacting Us