NEWaukee announces the 2016 non-profit partner organizations the agency will work with throughout the year.
“Non-profits have always been great community partners for us in all areas of the work we do,” says Angela Damiani, president of NEWaukee. “We created a program to make those relationships more meaningful for both NEWaukee and the groups we’ve chosen to partner with, which in turn will create a deeper impact on the communities and people we all serve.”
The 2016 Non-Profit Partnership lineup includes:
- America’s Black Holocaust Museum
- Best Buddies Wisconsin
- Blackboard Volunteer Corps
- City Year Milwaukee
- Community First
- DanceCircus. Ltd
- Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
- Keep Greater Milwaukee Beautiful
- Local First Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Milwaukee County Historical Society
- Milwaukee Pride, Inc.
- Milwaukee Rescue Mission
- Milwaukee Riverkeeper
- PEARLS for Teen Girls, Inc.
- Penfield Children’s Center
- RedLine Milwaukee
- Safe & Sound, Inc.
- Sophia’s Heart Foundation
- Teens Grow Greens
- Victory Garden Initiative
- WERCBench Labs
- Wisconsin Conservatory of Music
- Wisconsin Humane Society
Throughout the year, NEWaukee will work with these non-profit partners to integrate them into pre existing programming as well as create new programming, supply volunteers to help with volunteer opportunities through the organizations, and feature them in weekly newsletters, social media channels, and on newaukee.com.
NEWaukee is a social architecture firm that specializes in community-based signature experiences centered on high-profile issues of importance for the city of Milwaukee. NEWaukee also provides consumer, employer brand and talent engagement services to major Milwaukee employers looking to attract and retain talent necessary to grow their businesses. Visit www.newaukee.com to learn more.